Sunday, November 07, 2010


Ninomiya Kazunari - Konseki (kako)

written by nino himself :) Konseki = imprints. Kako = past. I've never really noticed the lyrics since it sounded nice enough just with the music. Pardon me for the excessive use of the word beautiful, but it really is. Tops my list when it comes to Japanese songs for sure.

Translation:

Never fading, never fading, traces of the early summer's rain
The tracks left by tears never dry
I can't erase, I can't erase the shadow of the one I love
That arises in the dark night

Walking along the riverside as the sun sets
Together with you and our smiles
What should we do for dinner today?
It was a small, such a small, everyday kind of happiness

After you died, you went on living deep in my heart

Even if I come to love someone else
They'll never be more than just "someone else"
Even if I continue on through countless seasons
The truth is, I'm afraid that if I let go, you'll disappear

Gazing at this violet, it's so beautiful
But one day it will wither...
Time blends with the crimson of the evening
Leaving two reflections on the water's surface...
I was so afraid to see those silhouettes
Join together to become one
I noticed it too late
Only one is reflected there...

The seeds I buried in my heart then
Began to sprout after the twentieth day
The form, the shape may be different, but the love is unchanging
A gently shining light

--

Back to geog -
I forgot to mention I had an absolutely freaky dream last night. The details will spoil the post so I'll leave it for next time. Goodluck for the A's!

No comments: